Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Welcome


Welcome to my blog for 
Cotswold Charlie Photography.

About a year ago, my hobby of family vacation photography developed, with the present of a great digital SLR camera. Ever since then, my photography skills have been developing, and now I take photographs for others as well as for myself.

I am passionate about my photography, and following much success in 2008, I am happy to complete individual sessions in 2009. I have had so much positive feed back from those who have my photos in their possession , that I feel sure that any photos I take of you and your children, will provide you with life long memories of a special time in yours and theirs lives.

A few comments on photographs I have produced for others:

These are AMAZING!!!!  Better than I imagine.  Thanks so much!  You are the best. - Caroline

Charlie, LOVED the pics! Thanks again for doing these. - Rosie

Charlotte--Thanks so much for doing the pictures.  There are some really cute ones in there!  I just ordered my Christmas cards and the birth announcements using the pics. Enjoy the holidays! - Mary

Charlie, They're gorgeous!  You have such talent and I really appreciate you taking the time to come over yesterday to get these done.  I definitely have some good ones for his birth announcement and also for his scrapbook eventually.
Thanks again! - Heidi

Charlie, I LOVE them--the ones of the 2 of them are just so cute and there are a couple of shots where it looks like she is smiling!  You are so wonderful! - Fran

Charlie, I still can't belive how much less stress is involved with you taking the pictures, rather than being in a studio. Thanks so much - Toni



No comments:

Post a Comment